Lighting handbook provides detailed information on nearly 1000 moving lights, consoles, dimmers, effects, smoke machines and more. It also provides pinout information for the most popular connectors used in the industry. Download product manuals for offline viewing, access 3 phase colour information, industry links and lots more!
Marian Sandberg | livedesignonline
We have partnered with a fantastic company to bring even more fixtures to Lighting Handbook users! Lighting handbook ships with over 1000 fixtures, dimmers, consoles and more as standard (and that number is constantly growing) But now we are able to give you access to over 7800 fixtures through the new Premium library option. This online subscription based library is constantly updated with new fixtures as they are released. Your still able to download and save manuals for offline viewing. For the moment this feature is limited to iOS users, But will be rolled out to Android users in time.
Apollo design Technology
Chauvet (Pro only currently)
James Thomas Engineering
• A Zarges information page, showing various heights and weights for each Zarges skymaster product.
• A 3 Phase page, showing what colours different countries use for their 3 phase supplies.
• A Lamp guide, showing information on items like HPL’s, T-class Lamps, Par Lamps, Discharge lamps and more!
• Lighting Links to common and useful lighting based web-sites.
• IP Ratings information.And more!
• You can also save the manuals for any fixture, console or dimmer direct to your device for offline viewing.
Monkeymedia01 - iOS App Review